Sunday, December 4, 2011

God does not love everyone equally

What I mean by that is that parents often say they love all their kids equally (easy if you have one) but they mean that their love is spread evenly between each child. I don't think it's that way with Father God. I think that God's love is all for me. I say that because God is infinite and so is His love and so He doesn't have to spread His love evenly between His children because it doesn't diminish with use! All of God's love is for me and ALL of God's love is for YOU! You can have as much as you want!! It doesn't run out! Think about that, ALL OF GOD'S LOVE!!!! Ask God to let you experience more of the love He has for you and watch what He does! Go on! I dare you!


Do listen to this and go crazy about our Father God who loves you completely all the time with all the love He's got! He's not holding out on you, He's holding out FOR you! Ask Him! Ask Him!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmzuPLBot5Q


You might want to have a boogie afterwards... so here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_KXsMCJgBQ



Haha I'm sorry the crazy title made you read it! Well I'm not sorry...I'm sorry if it upset you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment